Sunday 7 September 2008

Susie is sure someone said she deserved better than this

I think getting over this situation quickly was a bit of a ridiculous notion; deep down I think I knew I could never do it. Although I suppose the fact that I tried was more effort than I’ve made in the past. Ultimately I was always dreading but never expecting something like this to happen. Doesn’t stop it feeling like I’ve been punched in the stomach though. Whatever this chemical is that’s making my heart beat so unnaturally fast and hard, I’m sure they should be using it in hospitals somewhere.

And to top things off, everyone else seems to be going through much worse things; so I feel far from justified to feel like this and act like I do.

Susie is feeling like shit. But she’ll pretend she isn’t, don’t worry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ever feel unjustified... there are reasons you feel like you do and they've really made you feel bad. There's not much I can say that would ever make that kind of thing feel better... I guess I just wanted to comment.

Anonymous said...

Never keep stuff in, it just makes it worse, and then it all builds up and eventually you just explode (joke...probably)

But seriously, talk to someone!!

Ami said...

Hell, it was going to happen with that *BEEEEEEEEP* sooner or later. You DO deserve better Susie. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have much power over the cosmic universe these days, so there's not much I can do to help except to squeeze ur butt damned hard next time I see you and tell you I love you, and effing mean it!

Its the best I can do I'm afraid!
xxxxxxxxxx