Friday 27 July 2007

Susie is just getting started

So my suitcase is sitting on my bed waiting to be filled with all the new clothes I bought for my holiday in Italy, which starts at 4 tomorrow morning. And I decide to start a new blog, because I could be the queen of the procrastination society, if only I didn’t stop putting off inventing one. I had a nice online diary for about 2 years, until eventually I got bored of it, and now I think the site has shut down. So I fancied a fresh start, at least in the blogging sense.

No doubt you’ll have seen the ‘status’ features on Myspace and Facebook, frustratingly grammatically inflexible applications that allow you to declare what you are thinking or doing, as long as you do so finishing the sentence ‘(your name) is…’. It was when I was wandering around lakeside the other day and I realised that I now actually think in sentences like this that I found my inspiration for this blog title etc.

Susie is a bit of a loon, clearly.

If the posts in this blog are anything like my old one, they may be very boring, and will certainly be full of teenage angst and ramblings. I only have 3 more years to be a teenager; I intend to make the most of them. Along the way there may also be theological musings, and perhaps the odd picture or something, I make sense and say interesting things too, sometimes. Feel free to subscribe :)

Obviously, I wont be posting anything in the next 2 weeks, because I’ll be up some mud-track in a fantastically isolated Italian villa, swimming in my private pool and having no contact with any one or any computer. But I’m sure I’ll be writing when I’m out there, so that’s something to look forward to.

Susie is going to start packing now.

1 comments:

Ami said...

Wow. Just found Susie's new Blog. I look forward to hearing more of your teenage rambling. :)

I rather enjoy it. :) xxx