Sunday 6 April 2008

Susie is making an announcement

Ladies and gentlemen, I have found a woman I actually like (that will make a lot more sense if you read my last post). Her name is Lizzie, she’s a singer, and she’s incredible. She was the backup singer for the worship group at spring harvest last year, and (much to my insane joy) she was back again this year. Not only does she have an incredible voice, but she’s just awesome. My boys say that she’s too masculine to be hot, maybe that’s why I like her. They also say I’m a lesbian; I remind them that in general, I hate women, so that’s unlikely. I don’t fancy her. I love her.

In the time I’ve been writing this, I’ve also found that she has a myspace and is releasing an album. I have added her as a friend. Unfortunately, I know she won’t be able to accept my request until she gets back from week three of spring harvest, unless she takes a trip to the cybercafé, which I so nobly avoided last week. Having had people attempt to persuade me to just go and talk to her all week, I am going to go about it in the way I do best, hiding behind modern technology to avoid any awkward face to face moments.

Susie is just a little concerned that this blog will receive some fairly hilarious but very unnecessary abusive comments from complete strangers who do not understand her sense of humour. She would like to point out that she does not think she is in love with this woman, that would be ridiculous.



On a similar note, there is the awful possibility that I may be as close to horrifically, shamefully, want-to-kill-myself in love as one can be at 17 with a certain boy. Again.

Susie is not looking forward to this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mgoo, unless there is something i missed, you're 17, not 16.
That is all.
Much love.
Zoe.

Susie said...

haha, thanks zhmo, i realised that just as i was falling asleep last night and tried really hard to mkae sure i remembered it in the morning so i could change it.

i completly forgot.
thank you for your reminder.

love love xxx

Ami said...

Hey Hey Shmoozie-o hope you had a great time at Spring Harvest. Here is an international greeting from and much love from Manila, Philippines.

Missing you. xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I think I know who the boy is...

Good for you :)

I like Lizzie too. I also added her :)

Sally. XXXX

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a good night yesterday :)

Finding girls you like is exciting! I hope this vein continues haha.