Sunday 27 April 2008

Susie is avoiding important things

Exam time is looming, and as such I have done absolutely no revision, or even work which might help. I’m not sure when I’m going to have that sudden realisation that these are important and that if I don’t try I’m going to fail. Unfortunately, I’m terribly unmotivated. I’ve spent an entire afternoon with the laptop on my knee, supposedly doing my chemistry plan, but actually just watching episodes of house for the second, or in one case third time.

My final German oral is tomorrow morning. I’m still not prepared for it, and I think I’m pretty unlikely to get the A that Frau Chau thinks I should be getting. I think there’s a limit to how many noun genders and adjective endings I can give a crap about getting right when they’re trying to get spontaneous speech out of me. Well, we’ll see how it goes eh.

Tuesday looks to be a crazy day. Chemistry plan and a german paper due in. Then I’m off to see Dara O’Brian in the evening; I think he’s hilarious, so I’m excited.

I have more that I could say today, but I’m not going to. Let’s just say, things are finally looking up :)

Susie is shocked, excited, happy, and above all – so very lucky.

-----
The next day.


There is a bit in The Kooks' song 'Do you Wanna' which I swear sounds exactly like my phone telling me i have a text. I get excited every time i hear it :(


Oh, and the German oral went alright. Yet another reason to thank the Lord.


Susie is not actually being blasphemous this time.

0 comments: