Saturday 7 June 2008

Susie is waiting

So technically I’m really happy at the moment. Exams are over, so I no longer have to continuously feel guilty for not revising more, or face relentless nagging from my parents along the same lines; I have nothing to worry about, and a week to relax not worrying about anything in; I have lovely friends and things are basically just wonderful. Unfortunately today is one of those days when I’m so tired and bored that I’m struggling to actually feel happy at all. Everything does just seem that little bit worse when you haven’t got the energy to appreciate it.

And I’m sitting here with absolutely nothing to do other than watch crap TV; write a blog entry which is shaping up to be absolutely nothing worth reading; wait for a text or a call or an invitation I’m never going to get, and think about things. And of course because I’m tired and bored, I find myself only thinking about the nitty gritty details of all the wonderful things I mentioned earlier that make them anything less than wonderful.

I don’t quite know what would actually make things better today, all I know is that I’m actually irritating myself with this blog, so I dread to think what it’s doing to you.

Susie is quitting while she isn’t even ahead.

2 comments:

Ami said...

I thought I'd find an entry here.
Well, glad to know it wasn't something much worse making you feel crappy.

I do love you.
See you next week baby.
xxx

Anonymous said...

My mum was talking about the impact of having loads of exams and then stopping, which means that you can feel pretty rubbish just afterwards. I thought she was just being an idiot but I think she's been proved right - I don't feel great either. I hope things get better :)