Wednesday 1 July 2009

Susie is properly grumpy

Bad mood this evening. Just got back from a thoroughly unsuccessful shopping trip. I went with a good length of time, a good idea of what I wanted and a good amount of money. It was not a good trip. Could not find anything I liked in any of the shops, when I did find something it didn’t fit, and when I did find something that I liked and that fit, the queue was far too long to be worth it. I came back with one top, one pair of leggings and no more patience.

Last week was my first without any exams, and all I wanted to do was lie on the sofa, watch crappy tv, eat crappy food, take some naps and generally relax at last. None of this could happen because my mum was at home ‘ill’ all week, lying on the sofa where I wanted to lie, watching tv that I would never want to watch, and judging all the food I ate. As a result, I haven’t really had any time to get over exams and leaving school and everything, and I’m still feeling just as wound up as I was right in the midst of it all.

On top of this, I’ve hardly slept; it’s too hot; I’m not seeing Ally for another month and I miss him already; I haven’t got any of the things I need for all the holidays I was foolish enough to plan, and I just wrote an entire blog of complaints because they were too long to go on twitter and too pathetic to go on facebook.

Susie is bored of this.

---

The other day, someone in New York spent 20 minutes on my blog and haven't come back since. I'm starting to wonder if it's this sort of crap that put them off.

0 comments: