Wednesday 9 December 2009

Susie is chilly

Things I have learned recently:
  • Two bottles of cider gives about the right fuzzy buzz for a regular weekday evening.
  • That probably doesn’t make me an alcoholic.
  • Having our own washing machine in our own house next year is going to be mind-blowingly amazing, because even though the laundry room is about 30 seconds away from my flat, it is still so much of an effort to actually bother doing my washing that (once again) I am completely out of clothes to wear.
  • I’m going to miss Flat 12 ridiculous amounts over Christmas.
  • You can put on a truly crap performance for assessment and your drama class will still tell you it was brilliant, because let’s face it, it’s just polite.
  • Opening an advent calendar makes my day for about 3 minutes.
  • Internet TV, a lazy friend down the hall and a tendency to nap is not conducive to an effective work ethic.
  • ‘The Box’ was one of the biggest wastes of 115 minutes of my life.
  • Wait long enough and you will eventually find someone as obsessed with dinosaurs as you are.
  • All Cambridge students are the same.
  • I need to find a better blogging/sleeping balance.
Susie is proud to have imparted these gems.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Pretty much everyone is an alcoholic at university. It's when you start drinking when you're meant to be asleep (i.e. 11am) that you should start worrying.
2. It's weird that in September/October it felt like leaving home behind, now it feels like leaving uni behind is the bigger deal.
3. I hope you liked the ducks.
4. BBC iPlayer has already had a detrimental effect on all of my essays...