Monday 28 January 2008

Susie is rambling on.

I think at some point I made a decision that I was only going to write in this blog when I actually had something worthwhile to say. I think my last one sort of fell apart when I started to write for the sake of it and ended up with truly pointless and deadly boring entries.

Susie is warning readers that this is quite likely to be one of those entries.

Ami’s back from Southend this week, on an ‘emergency holiday’. It’s when I see her again that I realise how much I’ve missed her. For a year or two we saw each other 4/5/6 times a week and suddenly it’s been cut to once a month at most. It’s horrible if I’m honest. Who knows, maybe that’s part of the reason I’ve been feeling so crap lately.

She’s my best friend. I love her so much.

I’ve had ‘Tell Him’ by Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand playing for most of the weekend. I’m a sucker for a good harmony, and this song has a beautiful one that just makes you go ‘mmmm’. If you’re like me and Izzy anyway.

I cried because I got a paper cut today. I’m terrified of them and this one was particularly horrible.

Now I’m crying for another reason.
This is just the opposite of how I hoped, but exactly how I expected it would be.

2 comments:

Maxibons said...

again, sorry about the papercut! i feel really bad about that... even though i am totally blameless (unless i'm more powerful than i realised). and sorry about the whole sadness thing, i didn't realise... hug!

Ami said...

As I explained in my MySpace comment, although probably not too well, to be honest, I love you more than words can ever describe.

And all I ever want for you is to somehow show you how special you really are, to me, to a hell of a lot of other people, but more importantly, to God.

But life is about growing, and learning, by making mistakes, some bigger than others... (yeah, emergency holiday) and by moving past those so that you grow and learn as a person. I will never expect you to be in a place other than where you are. Or to be anyone other than who you are. Because who YOU are is extra special to me.

Sometimes that means you are sad or depressed, sometimes deliriously happy, and sometimes for no reasons other than you are. But thats ok. Because I can deal with that. Hell, I've been a completely moody bitch in the past and you got past it!

So no matter how you are feeling, or how shite or crappy your day has been, or even if it has been really good, I will always love you. We are on a journey together as friends, and we can take on the world.

All my love. Sorry for the essay.
*hug* *bum pinch*
Ami xxxxxx