Wednesday 27 February 2008

Susie is all bunged up

I’m off school today. Was yesterday as well. To be fair, I’m not quite as ill as I could be, but my face is all full of stuff it doesn’t want to be and my tonsils are the size of golf balls, so I figure that’s enough; and besides, normally I have to argue like hell with my mother to let me have the day off, and this time it was her idea, so I wasn’t really going to say no, was I?

I’ve slept silly amounts the last few days. Yesterday I woke up at half 5 in the evening, and I’d slept fine all night as well. I tend to figure that if I can sleep that much, I should be sleeping that much. Maybe I’m anaemic or something. I’ll have a vitamin tablet.

Susie is all about the orange juice nowadays, she used to be an apple juice girl.

I’m writing this completely out of boredom, that’s why it’s so shit. I’m sorry, I’ll go to bed now.

~~~~~~~

Susie is putting two entries in one, because the last one wasn't really worth reading.

This one isn't going to be either.

I've just been let out of a chemistry lesson to revise, because I missed a test when I was off, and there won't be enough time to do it in the lesson. So now would be a prefect time to get some work done, or actually do some revision, right? Well, I'm not. Internet restrictions have lapsed somewhat, and now we can access blogspot and myspace at school (secretly of course, only a few know how) so the chances of me ignoring these and getting to work were always pretty low.

Besides, I'm off on a trip in 15 minutes, so I wouldn't really be able to get anything substantial done anyway. Well, that'll be my excuse.

I will however, sip my lemsip, mess around on here, and try to think of a way to fix my bag which is very broken and I have to carry to London soon :(

Susie is wondering if anyone has a safety pin she could borrow?

I'm going to an 18th tonight, it should be quite good fun. I'll get to see Sally and my boys, who I haven't seen since last thursday, and finally meet Sally's boyfriend, so that'l be lovely I'm sure.

I'm quite tired actually, not sure I'm looking forward to this treck into London. Granted the History Boys will be at the other end, but still, what ever happened to hiring a coach for school trips eh?

Right, that's it, I'm off on a hunt for a bag fixing device. Laters.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raz is all about the orange juice nowadays, she used to be an apple juice girl.
:)
I never even used to like the damn stuff.
Anyway I hope you are feeling muchos better these days.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!