Wednesday 13 February 2008

Susie is almost falling asleep at the keyboard

This is going to be a really bitty entry. I have nothing interesting to say and all the boring things are only small.

Half term has finally arrived, and yet again it seems to be full of things to do as well as that niggling need to do some work. In fact, not just some work; a hell of a lot of work. The chances of any of it getting done are so low, I might not even try.

We had a little trip to London on Monday; ZoĆ«, Raz, Anna, Chris, Fergy and myself. It was a lovely little crew and I had an absolutely wonderful time. There’s something about London which always makes me happy. The whole atmosphere of the place, the sense of being something very small in the middle of a huge city, the architecture; all of it, I really do love it there. One day I plan to just buy myself a travelcard and spend the day there going from place to place on my own, hopefully never really knowing where I am or where I’m going to. It’s so easy to think there.

In 2 hours, it’s going to be Valentine’s Day again. I’m really not a big fan of it, the hopelessly bitter single that I am; last year I got very drunk indeed on an awful lot of Vodka and Coke. But not this year. This year I’ll just be miserable and sober :)

I’ve found a new pet-hate recently: when people say ‘literally’ about something that is clearly not literal. For example ‘this will literally blow your mind’. Shut up.

Susie is probably going to bed soon because she was up until 5 in the morning at Ally's.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL, get a lil perspectiv plz. you're only down cos u don't have a bf, and noone likes u, maybe u should try nd change ur appearnce or attitude or somethin, cos thos r probz the reasons noone is into u. mybe tak a look at urself insted of takin it out on other ppl?

jst a idea.