Sunday 17 February 2008

Susie is laughing

My dear anonymous commenter,
The fact that you even wrote that just proves how very little you know me. When I said I was going to be miserable on Valentines day, I was joking. I have by far enough perspective to realise that having a boyfriend is not actually that important, which is why it doesn’t bother me. I have plenty of people who like me for all the reasons that actually matter; far more than you, based on what I can assume of your attitude.
I, for one, never take things out on other people, I’m not sure where you got that idea from. And I certainly don’t take things out on strangers on the internet, without even having the balls to give my name.
‘Jst a idea’ for you. Firstly, learn how to spell and some basic grammar, people will respect you a lot more; secondly, don’t ever assume that you know me, because trust me darling, you don’t.
You really have put me in such a good mood today; because now I can always know, no matter how ‘down’ I may get, I will never ever be as sad and pathetic as you.
Drop by again sometime, sweetheart, it’s been lovely having you.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Haha just read the previous blogs comment.
Who the hell is that?!
Lol at them though.
Good come back Susie.
:))))

Susie said...

lol, i don't know who it is, completely anonymous.
certainly entertaining though aren't they :)
bless 'em.

Anonymous said...

I've written something about this :)
But still... People are silly.
Good entry!

Levi_grafted_in said...

ahh i love u sooooze :-)u totaly skoold his ass. ur a lgnd. and yes i was just using bad grammer to exacerbate your annoyance. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. But thanks for that post; it caused me to chuckle.

Grayce said...

Hey Susie!
Was good seeing you at the languages thing. Sheesh, I read that comment and it was really harsh. I totally agree with your comeback though. :)
Take care,
Grace